This is an online-only Timed Auction
Items selling in this auction are selling via our our automated Timed Auction system, with no auctioneer.
- There will be no onsite bidding for this auction
- Customers will need to register and bid online via our automated Timed Auction system
- It's free to register and bid online – there are no fees for this service
- Pre-sale equipment viewing & post-sale equipment pick-up by appointment only
- No admittance to site on auction day
- We're dropping transaction fees for successful online buyers participating in ON-THE-FARM AUCTIONS
- Face masks must be worn to enter any Ritchie Bros. facility
How Timed Auctions work
Timed Auctions are an automated online auction system with no auctioneer. You can place bids on one or more items via a "Quick Bid" (i.e. bid once, then place subsequent bids if outbid) and "Maximum Bid", where you enter the amount you are willing to bid up to, and the system automatically bids for you. Bidding opens a few days before the auction date and closes at staggered times during the auction.
Learn more about Timed Auctions.
Online bidding is always free
At Ritchie Bros., it's always free to register and bid online in any of our auctions – we do not charge any fees in order to use this service, regardless of whether you bid via our website, our mobile app, or in our Timed auctions.
For more information, please contact:
Lance Hingley - (T: +1(780) 864-0800; E: email@example.com)
Doug Sinclair - (T: +1(780) 933-9156)